Wednesday, June 03, 2009

SCF 2009 Game 4: 11 Girls, 1 Live-Blog

Have you ever wondered what happens when you get 11 ladies in one room talking about the Stanley Cup Finals? Well, now's your chance to find out! Join us tomorrow at around 7:45 p.m. as some of the ladies of HLOG get together for a beer or 20 and chat about the Crosbys vs. the Red Wings. Will the Pens pull even in the series? Or will the Red Wings' deal with the devil come through as they steamroll the flightless birds to yet another Stanley Cup?

Come and join us for the fun and bring your comments, criticisms and hilarity. Keep the perving to a minimum if you can.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hammer said...

glad to hear booze is welcome, I wasn't sure how blotto I could get before putting in my 2 cents (kidding...kindof)

which leads to the question of whether I'll be able to keep pervy to a minimum. I'll sure try hahaaa

Nadine said...

Ladies, even though I'll be late joining in, I can't wait!