Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Updates

I have been altogether far too wrapped up in my boys' run to make a lot of posts lately. Honestly, I have to pinch myself every couple of days to make sure this is all really happening. But in the interest of professional decorum, I'll hold off on talking about the Senators' magical run as I realize that some of you are in mourning. Plus, they still have one more win to get under their belt before the big dance.

In any case, I thought I'd take the day off to get some admin business out of the way. The sidebar with the other bloggery links could use an update so if you have a hockey blog that you notice isn't there and you feel that this is a grave injustice that should be rectified, please leave me a comment or e-mail your link and information to saj.gunner [at] gmail [dot] com.

In the meantime...

GO SENS GO!

1 comment:

k.le said...

it's like i've woken up in this alternate universe where everything has gone topsy-turvy and things are all opposite to the way they SHOULD be and nothing's making sense!!

i was really torn when i had to do the hockey pool picks. i succumbed and went for ottawa. my insides are hurting.

be proud.