Monday, February 12, 2007

Creative Challenge, Feb. 12 - 25: NHL in Hollywood

Okay ladies... Here is something we all can have fun with after the last creative challenge didn't go over so well... (send me your ideas!)

ANYWAYS! It's Valentine's Day week when everyone's thoughts turn to love, chocolates and those addictive cinnamon hearts. Here is your task - Pick 5-7 players from your team and give us their celebrity look-a-likes. I'm capping it at 7 so that our minds don't get blown away by all the hotness.

3 comments:

admin said...

damn! why did you mention those cinnamon hearts? now I am gonna have to go get some!

Paige said...

Those things are so addicting. I seriously have a cereal bowl of them every night.

HG said...

I know, I was on the phone with a friend who was eating them and I swear I could smell them.