Sunday, October 15, 2006

I don't want to get in trouble

I see that Jordi is back. Afraid of getting my ass kicked, I figured I better post.

Which player has impressed you so far? And which player has disappointed you (not restricted to your team only).

I have been impressed by Jamie Lundmark - He played 12 games with the Flames last year netting 4 goals and 6 assists. On the ice this year, he seems to always give it his all. I think that he is going to have a good year, playing on the fourth line with Marcus Nilson and Byron Ritchie will give him more experience.

I am disappointed in the rest of the team for only having 9 goals in 5 games. Some players almost have that many points, like Havlat and Jagr.

Take a photo (or draw with your mouse) the biggest dedication to something hockey related you have/own.

Now for the fun stuff!

I don’t know really where to start. We have some McFarlane sports figures hanging on our bedroom wall with a sign that says Flames Blvd. We have Miikka (one in the box, one not in the living room), three versions of Iginla and about 7 other goalies because they look the coolest.

I don’t have much else right now due to being a renter but my resident Flames fan and I talk about our sports basement in our imaginary house. It will be painted in Flames colours and decorated with Flames memoribilia, a bar and a big screen TV. You are all welcome to come to said basement for a game.

Well, I don't know anything about making pictures to put on a post. Who said Macs are easy? Sheesh. I did the best I could.

3 comments:

Jordi said...

It's not about the goals, it's how you use em!

And when have I given the image of being a tyrannical ass kicker? Aside from the simple light stalker threats, I like to think of myself as a people person.

Can I live in your sports basement during hockey season? I'll just take about 1 square meter for sleeping space!

HG said...

I don't when your transformation happened but I guess it did. Your mental whip cracking on all of us was the trick. We could hear you saying, "C'mon! Post on the hlog!"

Of course you can live in the basement or maybe we could do themed guestrooms. Ooo yeah! A hockey themed bed and breakfast.

Miss. Scarlett said...

4 words Jordi: "Sells Drugs to Kids"