Friday, October 13, 2006

I answer my own questions.

It's Friday down under in fast forward land! And to celebrate the Oil beat San Jose. Oh and every week or so, there's always a damn thread on the hfboards asking why Samsonov doesn't have a Russian accent. I don't know sir, he's just not the same real manly Russians they would ship in back then.

However I would like to skip discussion questions and do the damn creative challenge. While I desperately loved Sherry & Jen's creations that require a lot of expertise, I decided to be a little more traditional.

What is that? You'll ask. That my dear reader is my wardrobe door. And those are the little sketches I made during the offseason to er, curb my enthusiasm. Unfortunately I can not show you the inside lest I may be unable to let you live after you saw what went on really behind closed doors. Besides, whenever I let the door open, Roli tries to dash out and makes a damn racket. The top left is what I wrote after I fell in love with the suspicious Russian kid, Sammy is Love complete with love hearts rainbows and whatever it was. It holds special significance to me.

It's like a Where's Wally game, there's some Toskala, a Moreau and not one but two Rolosons! Truth be told, I wanted to put these on my wall but I had very little wall space lately. So for now it's there. Besides this sometimes reminds me to be careful in case I border onto stalkerish. I guess I was too late.

And I have something, an image that may reappear now and then on this blog. I never realised the importance of this shirt until I thought the same thing about Roloson the other day. Hopefully when Sammy is averaging a point per game along with Koivu's blazing breakout season:

So far Roloson is totally worth 4 million, the Pronger trade was totally worth it, and Sheldon Souray doing nothing but appearing on ET Canada? Er... Not worth that much really.

3 comments:

Miss. Scarlett said...

It's lovely. I especially like the Moreau picture, it's very well done. Wish I could draw like you!

And you think my creation required expertise? Have you SEEN my creation?

Cheeky Umbrella said...

Have you seen MY creation?! No expertise here either. All I've got is a 5-year-old's grip on the Paint graphics program! LOL.

Jordi said...

But your stuff are like... awesome. They're full of funny.

I just spend precious study time on guys who won't answer my calls