Thursday, April 16, 2009

MN Wild playoff preview





J/K! There isn't one! The Wild missed the playoffs by 2 points, but maybe that was a good thing, because Doug Risebrough, the former GM of the team, got FIRED! Most Wild fans are pretty stoked about this, myself included. Maybe this will be the shakeup this team needs to get it together and get good. You have to be bad before you can be good, and maybe if we are bad and patient, we'll get some good, young players who actually want to be there.

If you are a Wild fan, you should pick a different team. Elise and I have decided on Chicago, though I'm sure neither of us would die if Oshie picked up a goal or two for the Blues.

In the east I'm all about the Habs. Four Habs Fans will provide excellent insight as usual, and I really, really hope they tell the Bruins to shove it.

If your team didn't make the playoffs, or even if they did and you are mad at them, who are you cheering for?

1 comment:

Kerri said...

The Rangers made the playoffs, I'm pissed as all hell at them, but I can't help but to root for them.

I've liked the Habs for a couple years now for several various reasons, so I'd like to see the Canadiens go as far as they can, although not at the expense of the Rangers.

In the West, I'd love see the Blackhawks do well, that would be great for that market. Also, same for the Bluejackets.

I would also like for the Flyers and the Pens to blow themselves up and eliminate them both from playoff contention. :-D