x-posted on Bethany's Hockey Rants
Here are my songs for the 2007-2008 Columbus Blue Jackets season...this was a lot harder than it looked!
- L.L. Cool J Mama Said Knock You Out ~ This really is for the first game of the season, we played the Anaheim Ducks and Pazzy got his first shutout of the season. Jared Boll also got kicked out of his first NHL game.
- O Canada ~ Because, I went to my first game where we played a Canadian team and was able to sing :)
- Oh Happy Day ~ The day that Aaron Rome came to Columbus!!!
- Mommy Wow I’m a big kid Now ~ The day that Nikolai Zherdev showed he has grown as a player by passing up an opportunity to get a hat trick and giving it to his teammate. Still brings a tear to my eye.
- Blink 182 I Miss You ~ Jody Shelley getting traded, it’s always hard when you lose a heart and soul guy like Jody.
- Smash Mouth Hey Now You’re an All Star ~ Rick Nash was selected to the NHL All Star team, and Pascal Leclaire was not…LAME!
- Michelle Branch Goodbye to You ~ Adam Foote was traded, and now, I am over it.
- Scrubs Theme Song ~ For THE goal…twin you remember that one right?
- Hallelujah ~ We beat the Preds and I went to church the next day.
- I’ll Fly Away - Allison Krauss ~ Our Beloved Owner passed away.
- Sugar Ray - When It’s Over ~ End of Season Sucks.