Tuesday, June 24, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars...

We all know it would take a helluva lot more than a million bucks, but salary caps aside, my dream team of (U)FAs would include the following:

Sean Avery - He has worked wonders for the NYR, and yes, he is annoying and obnoxious, but he gets the job done on the ice (despite his excessive gum-flapping).

J. Jagr - When his game is on, he seems to ignite synergy with his teammates.

Marty Straka - A workhorse, and yes, a current NYR. So I'm biased...

Nigel Dawes - so much potential

Michal Rozsival - This is the last current NYR I'm choosing. The rest have either not impressed me, scored on their own goalie, or both.

Marian Hossa - who wouldn't want this playmaker on their team (remember - this is a dream team - no salary cap issues here)?

Valtteri Filppula, Mats Sundin, and let's throw in Martin Gelinas for s&g.

This beats the draft anyday.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

jj, marty, sundin, & hossa would be quite an offense...