Friday, February 08, 2008

Dear Coyotes,

It was much easier to explain away (and live with) your exceeding level of SUCK last year when you actually did suck. This year it gets more and more difficult to encourage you lovingly when you make stupid plays because I know that you're better than that. I've seen how well you can play and it's quite frustrating that you don't seem to be able to stay consistent. Yes, we all knew that it wasn't an overnight product, this rebuild, but you're driving me absolutely crazy.

Do you think I enjoy writing mean letters to you? Do you think I enjoy yelling obscenities at you during games? Ok, sometimes that's fun. The point is that I don't WANT to be mean to you. I want to love you and cuddle you and watch you win!! I can even deal with losing sometimes, but I want to at least come by it honestly. I don't want to lose because you couldn't keep your act together.

Shape up boys, I know you're better than this.

Love, Me

P.S. I know this is harsh now, but keep in mind that I really do love you and I only want the best for you. You own my heart Coyotes... don't break it.

No comments: