Friday, November 16, 2007

Because we all love hockey players, terrible acting or not

Chicago Blackhawks presents... hockey players who will never pursue a career in acting!

"Soda"

I love how Havlat just looms over Kane. HAHAHA. Kane looks like a nerd. XD A super-awesome-at-hockey nerd. And Toews staring Kane down to get the soda. LOL

"My Goal"


Show off. XD

"Fifteen Years"


Way to rub it in. HAHAHAHAHAHA



Oh Seabiscuit.

Don't you just love the horrible acting??? The bad jokes??? I love it!!!! I miss when the Canucks did these types of commercials, but great for Blackhawks fans to finally be able to watch their team on TV, especially at this time when they have booming young talent.

4 comments:

Miss. Scarlett said...

Haha! The Soda one's the best. I'm so glad they got the guys cracking up instead of pretending that they weren't going to at all with an awkward edit.

Paige said...

Wow, those were almost difficult to watch! Haha, and the elevator music!

Bethany said...

Those were amazing and make me happy everyday!!

Anonymous said...

I must have watched these commercials a million times.

I love my boys.