Monday, September 10, 2007

Hippo Birdy

Happy 19th birthday JStaal.....Just two more years.

But you can have all the doughnuts you want until then.


(Funny story, my crazy uncle, well, one of my crazy uncles, but my crazy uncle who lived in Winnipeg for 5 years says that the Canadian doughnuts and beer stereotype is completely accurate... at least among the musicians in the Winnipeg Orchestra. Anyway, when the family went to Windsor on a road trip (don't ask, but there was a dance competition involved) that was sort of the running gag for the whole trip. To this day, I can't say "doughnuts" like an American. I also can't say "do00-nuts" without adding "and beer, eh?" to the end of it in my head.)

This has been your random birthday and brain dump post for the day.


The hockey needs to come back now.

No comments: