Monday, May 14, 2007

The Draft!!!

Ok, so since I have been slacking off really bad on posting over here I decided to toss up a post on the draft...it's going to be at Nationwide Arena on, June 22-23. If you get tickets they are good for both days. You can check out all the information here. Also, I'm not from the area so I'll have to direct you to Michael over at Army of Ohio...he has an entire draft post here.
Oh, and if anyone needs tickets I ordered 6...not that I need 6 but ya know. If you need tickets just leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail BethanyM85(at)gmail(dot)com Alright, that's all I really have to say!

7 comments:

american oil said...

...ok for all you fans that head to the draft....since i am in the seattle area, we won't be going...but PLEASE let out a loud cheer for Zack Hamill (currently sitting #9) he is our from our hometown team (Everett Silvertips) and my daughters hero...

...also since this is a "womans" blog...i have to mention...thank God this kid is an amazing hockey player because he is probably one of the ugliest kids i have seen (but a great kid)....just think of the years of nicknames we will be able to give him!

Marie said...

American Oil, I just had to google him: Zach Hamill

I've seen uglier...but I can't think of anyone right now...

american oil said...

...and sadly, that is a really good picture of him.....

however....i have enclosed for your viewing pleasure his game winning shot in a shootout against our I-5 dreaded rivals Seattle Thunderbirds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOr_mBnPiE

Rinslet said...

Ever since I started paying attention to Canucks prospects and some junior players (mostly through WJHC), I've been on my toes, excited for the draft. Oh man, I can't wait to see who my Nuckies will draft... even though this year's draft isn't so good.

Anyway, have fun. :D

Jordi said...

Oh boy that's a face only a mother could love!

Have fun at the draft, I'm already excited!

Bethany said...

He's not that bad.

The Royal Family said...

American Oil, My parents will be there and I'm sure they'll let out a big 'ol yell for Zach - and anyone else from the Dub (and hopefully their billet kid at some point in the draft).

You're right. Not one of the best looking Tips, but when he's on the ice at Toyota Center, we tend to not cringe at his face as much as his ability to put the puck behind Pricey.