Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Dream Team

My dream team…it all starts with the goalies….my number one goalie would be Martin Brodeur…surprise surprise huh? Then his backup would be Fredrik Norrena the goalie for Columbus.

Then you have your d-men…I personally think you need 3 offensive defensemen and 3 defensive defensemen. My defensive defensemen I would have to choose Adam Foote, Matt Greene, and Ole-Kristian Tollefsen. Then for the offensive defensemen I would want Dion Phaneuf, Chris Pronger, and then Nicklas Lidstrom.

For my first line on the left wing Alexander Ovechkin, then center I want Evgeni Malkin, and right wing, and Dany Heatley. Second line left wing, Brendan Shanahan, center, healthy Peter Forsberg, and right wing Martin St. Louis. Curtis Glencross on left wing, center Zenon Konopka, and right wing Zach Stortini…this is going to be my fun line…that you put out to send a message. And, that last line on right wing I want David Vyborny, center Sergei Fedorov he may be old but I guarantee you he is the best player in the league not because of his points or anything but he is so smart with the puck and can play EVERY position* and then on the left wing I want Jason Chimera. So that’s my dream team…if only.

1 comment:

CapsChick said...

Oh, man, I forgot about Adam Foote! I love him :) Good choices!