Saturday, October 07, 2006

The time for proctrastination is over.

1. Where you're from, what you do - basic things.
Born-and-raised Alberta girl, I currently reside in the centre of the universe.

2. Your team and why you like them
OILERS! I was bred to love them.

3. Your least favourite team and why?
The Flames. I was bred to hate them.

4. Your favourite player of all time & now?
All time - Messier, followed closely by Hextall and Tikkanen.
Now - My boyfriend Dwayne Roloson.

5. If you had to punch one hockey player or member of the NHL organisation, who and why?
I have to go with Darryl Sutter. God, I hate that guy.

6. What you'll be looking forward in this group blog.
Pillow fights!

7. What you don't like in general?
This is a pretty broad question, isn't it. I have to go with mushrooms.

8. What role do female fans play in keeping the game alive?
Female fans bring a new perspective to the game. For example:

Random Boy Fan: OH MY GOD HEMSKY SHOOT THE PUCK! SHOOTTHEDAMNPUCK!
Alana:
Isn't Roloson cute?
Random Boy Fan: What? Oh yeah, I guess so.

((silence))

Both: FUCK YOU GREENE! ANOTHER PENALTY?!

9. What role do female fans play in picking heroes for the community?
Allowing female fans to pick the heroes makes for much more attractive heroes overall. It also means that the heroes won't be picked only for their hockey talents. Personality is important too!

10. Hockey just isn't the same without lots and lots of beer.

11. If you were on a deserted island, which player would you pick to stay with you?
Roli!

12. Crosby, Ovechkin or Phaneuf (hey he tried!)?
Ovechkin - dude is funny.

13. The player you'd like to take for:
A grand night out - Roli.
A movie - Roli.
A boring event - Roli. Or Bryzgalov because he's hilarious.

14. If you could make your own team, regardless of whatever players, what would it be called and where will it be/how would it be like?
It would be called the "Edmonton Oilers," located in Edmonton, Alberta, and it would be WINNING.

1 comment:

Jordi said...

Damn I thought I was the only one who yelled at Greene! Dang everyone seems to hate question 7, I tried my best in keeping it open! But I like mushrooms so I am horrified.