Friday, October 06, 2006

Of course I know you don't strangle kitties, but I can make it say you do.


I know a little over half of us have posted (and a new kid is coming in so it'll become exactly half). But I just discovered I have a bad case of net insomnia. Nonetheless about the name, Unsportsmanlike Conduct didn't seem to stick to me the next day. So I did what every selfish admin did - overruled everyone and put it to hlog again. It's short - almost catchy and it can stand for many things. Maybe every month we'll change it to something new (hockeygirl mentioned hockey's ladies of greatness so it'll be it for now).

Well here is some hard boiled candies that I arranged in the blog name for fun. I was going to make Samsonov but I realised that I didn't have enough (damnit!).

I'll go make a banner with these later. You know. Yeah.

3 comments:

Earl Sleek said...

Why not just call it "Indecisive Women Don't Like Naming Blogs"?

Or maybe that's just what I'll use on my sidebar.

HG said...

I love it! It's so fun and smart and cheery and cute just like us! Nice work on the candy art. I vote for it to stay HLOG. We will bring that word into the blogosphere lexicon.

Miss. Scarlett said...

They're so cute!
I just want to eat them up! But I probably shouldn't in case we end up missing half a letter and it just ends up looking like HLOO