Monday, May 19, 2008

It's What I've Always Wanted



According to the item description on the NHL.com shop:

You can add hockey design to your wardrobe and carry all of your money and personal belongings in this Little Earth NHL® team Fender Flair purse. The purse is formed from 2 recycled aluminum license plates with tear-shaped, nickel-plated steel end caps and hundreds of Swarovski crystals. The officially licensed purse has a velvet lining with pocket and a 21-in leather strap with contrast stitching for easy carrying.


x-posted to Purple Crushed Velvet

10 comments:

Jocelynn said...

I checked out the Sharks store. I like the one without the crystals. I really shouldn't...but I probably will.

Q-girl said...

license plates + Swarovski crystals = Klassy

Cat said...

The Stars have one of those, too, and I want it. They also have a little tote bag that looks like the Stars jersey that I DEFINITELY want.

Tracy said...

Ok, so I'm lame. I like them. LOL!

Connie said...

Am I the only one that thinks it's the worst idea ever?!?! I'd be so embarrassed carrying it.

Q-girl said...

Connie
I am with you. Klassy with a K is bad. The worst part is that it cost over $300 - oh, and it is made from F'n licence plates.

Marie said...

connie, you do know I was being sarcastic when I made the post title "it's what I've always wanted"...right?

Connie said...

Q - $300 is RIDICULOUS. Oh the things I could buy instead...

kms - Haha, yeah! But could you just imagine the crap you'd get if you showed up to Staples carrying that thing? I think KingsCast would shun you... and then call you an Ice Girl. hahaha

Miss. Scarlett said...

Yeah, the Senators also have a wide array of...crystal clutches. It boggles the mind really.

Anonymous said...

I actually have the little Penguins one sans crystals, because I'm sort of a purse shredder.

I've wanted a Littlearth purse for a while, and that seemed like a combination that just couldn't be beat.