Friday Five ladies:1. Did you go on any vacations this summer?2. Has the economy affected you in any way?3. What's your opinion of Jim Ball-silly?4. What's the best movie you saw this summer?5. Have you taken up any new hobbies recently?
1. Nope *sad*2. Yep, but not as much as many3. Appreciate his single-minded tenaciousness. 4. The Hangover5. Nope. Still all hockey all the time.
1. Did you go on any vacations this summer? I did! A nice, epic road trip to Minnesota, over to Michigan, down to Kentucky, and back home. I saw 3 HLOGgers - Kirsten, Steph, and Bethany! I also flew out to San Diego, but that wasn't so much a vacation as it was "I'm picking up my boyfriend and we're moving back to Dallas."2. Has the economy affected you in any way? Not really.3. What's your opinion of Jim Ball-silly? You go on wit' yo' bad self.4. What's the best movie you saw this summer? I didn't really see any movies this summer.5. Have you taken up any new hobbies recently? Not really.
1. Did you go on any vacations this summer?I went home to Ottawa for two weeks and I'm going to Vancouver Island for a week at the end of August.2. Has the economy affected you in any way?I don't think so.3. What's your opinion of Jim Ball-silly?Meh. I find I'm pretty uninterested in the whole thing.4. What's the best movie you saw this summer?I think Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was the only movie I saw this summer. It was very good.5. Have you taken up any new hobbies recently?Not unless compulsively watching One Tree Hill counts as a hobby.
1. Went to Maui for my honeymoon and Detroit Lakes, Minnesota for a friend's wedding.2. My investment portfolio is in the crapper, but that's about it thankfully.3. Ball-Silly is quite the motivated guy. 4. Surprisingly I haven't seen too many movies this summer, but I think Hangover was the best one I saw. That movie was hilarious.5. calligraphy and hopefully i'll get back into scrapbooking.
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota for a friend's wedding.You were in my hood.1.) I've done a lot of traveling around northern MN, but that's about all I have time for.2.) Nope, I had more job offers than ever this summer.3.) I'm so out of the loop up here that I don't care too much.4.) The Hangover was fantastic.5.) I have, I've taken up golf this fine summer due to a serious lack of other things to do in Brainerd.Thanks for writing this! :)
Kirsten, I saw a sign for DNR headquarters and I thought of you! If only I had your number I could have checked to see if you were in the area.
I'll just have to fix that on facebook. Might come in handy for when I zip down to LA or manage to skip enough practice to head to Frozen Fury?
1) what is this "vacation" of which you speak?2) back in school, getting certified to be a personal trainer. My painting business is still around, but I've only made 1 sale in 3 months. Ugh. And no paid freelance in 4...thanks economy!3) I liked my blackberry for the week I had it. That's about it.4) Star Trek. Booyah.5)studying ;)
the above answers posted by Gray. Forgot to switch to my account. ;)
Post a Comment