Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ersberg in Directv Commercial

Not sure if this commercial is national or only shown locally but Erik Ersberg is in a DIRECTV commercial.




I don't know how long it's been on the air but I first heard about it today from my fiance and I saw it today when I was watching an episode of 'Friday Night Lights' that I recorded from last Friday. First Aubin, now Ersberg. How many other Kings goaltenders are in the pipeline to be in a commercial?

And speaking of 'Friday Night Lights', Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton have got to be the absolute best married TV couple. They are amazing together on-screen. And how many of you got teary-eyed when Tim Riggins realized he lost his best friend to the NYC? It's so heart breaking watching Tim Riggins get emotional.


x-posted to Purple Crushed Velvet

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I need to get back into Friday Night Lights. Had it on Netflix for a bit and somehow it got removed from my queue!

I think we should do a best NHL commercial poll. There are definitely some good ones out there!