1.) Do you make New Year's Resolutions?2.) How much TV do you watch?3.) What kind of pet would you like to own?4.) Do you recycle?5.) Have you just wandered around the town that you live in?Type rest of the post here
1. Do you make New Year's Resolutions?I made a resolution to save as sh*t ton of money this year.2. How much TV do you watch?I watch way too much TV3. What kind of pet would you like to own?I really, really want a cat but I can't have pets in my apartment. 4. Do you recycle?My apartment doesn't have recycling...go figure.5. Have you just wandered around the town that you live in?No, there are way too many crazies in Hollywood.
1. Not this year. What a relief.2. If you don't count hockey, very little. :) If you count hockey, LOTS.3. A pug dog. *snort*4. Yep.5. Houston's not the most wanderable city. But I've trained to walk a marathon here so I've probably seen more on foot than most people.
1.) Not generally. I made some small ones this year though.2.) Way, way too much.3.) I have cats at home, but once I move out on my own I don't know if I'll want pets or not.4.) Usually.5.) I go for walks around my neighborhood sometimes, but I don't know if that's really "wandering".
1) Nah - if I couldn't do it all year, why should I think I can now?2) 1-2 hours a night, a little more if the NYR are playing.3) I have a cat - I want more, but he's an old grouch and won't like it (he's the one in my profile pic - despite his grumpy exterior, he's really a creme puff).4) Fanatically5) not really
1. Do you make New Year's Resolutions?Eh. I try, but I heard that January is the hardest time to make a resolution. I guess because it's cold and dreary outside? 2. How much TV do you watch?Not really at all. I watch hockey?3. What kind of pet would you like to own?Black lab. Named him Shanahan. :-P4. Do you recycle?Yup.5. Have you just wandered around the town that you live in?When I was younger I did. Now I'm too busy to just WANDER. Although walks are nice I guess in the springtime.
1. no2. a lot, but I tend to have it on while I'm doing other things3. dog. a pug.4. sometimes, not as much as I should5. some, just in my neighborhood though
1. Do you make New Year's Resolutions?Nope. I do think about goals I'd like to accomplish during the year sometimes.2. How much TV do you watch?Quite a lot. I have a bunch of shows I watch regularly, plus hockey, and I like to re-watch old shows on DVD. Right now I'm working on going through Buffy again.3. What kind of pet would you like to own?I love dogs but I'm not sure I'd want to own one.4. Do you recycle?Yes, I am obsessive about it. I also compost.5. Have you just wandered around the town that you live in?A bit, but not as much I should have. Vancouver seems like a good place to explore and I should get out there more.
1.) No; I set goals for myself but not resolutions.2.) Eh, not THAT much, I stay pretty busy during hockey season. Ask me again in the summer and it's a different story.3.) One day I'd like to own a dog again...and name him John Mayer.4.) Not like I used to. It's hard when you live in an apartment building that doesn't have recycling bins.5.) Does drive around randomly count? I do that occasionally.
Post a Comment