Monday, October 27, 2008

Rinkside View: You Can't Be Serious

Tonight is the second time this season Fox Sports (West) is televising a Kings home game using the Rinkside View. Less than five minutes into the game and I can't quite tell if I'm this close to losing it or this close to vomiting from motion sickness.

Whoever decided this was a fantastic idea deserves to be fired and that's putting it lightly.

If you're like me and you love every chance to leave negative feedback, please leave feedback at Fox Sports about the rinkside view. I fully support using the words 'hate', 'horrible', 'why are you doing this to me?', and/or 'give me the regular broadcast view' when leaving feedback in regards to the rinkside view. Since I still want to watch my Kings play, boycotting the televised home games is not an option so please leave Fox Sports some feedback.

Uncut version x-posted to Purple Crushed Velvet



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The rink-side view is unwatchable. I can only hope these messages are getting through.