1.) Do you make countdowns to upcoming events?2.) What is your favorite comfort food?3.) Which TV commercial is funny every time you see it?4.) How often do you wear a watch?5.) Do you make to-do lists?
1. Counting down to pre-season right now. :)2. Chips and queso and a margarita (or ten)3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfTI4JE2m404. Never5. No, I hate To Do lists and I don't really understand why. They're just so finite or something.
ooo, I'm the first!1. No. It requires a sense of organization which I totally lack2. Mom's chili, mom's chicken pot pie3. NHL Road Trip commercial. Or the one a couple years ago for a cell phone company where the guy's new phone had theft prevention and to prove it he asked his buddy to try to steal the phone and then just threw it at him--hard. SO funny.4. Never5. Always. Then often lose them. See answer to #1
1.) Do you make countdowns to upcoming events? If it's something special, like preseason, yeah!2.) What is your favorite comfort food? Alcohol. Oh, you mean actual food. Probably mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, or Korean food.3.) Which TV commercial is funny every time you see it? I'm too lazy to go find one right now.4.) How often do you wear a watch? Almost never.5.) Do you make to-do lists? You mean tasks, not people, right? ;) I do sometimes.
1) Not really. Too much build up can sometimes lead to disappointment. I should stop being so cynical.2) Korean food3) The "Hockey fans aren't like other fans" with the dad in the nursery at the hospital. "Baby! BABY!!!"4) Right now, not at all.5) Sometimes when I know I'll forget something.
1) Yes - in my head (despite the lack of space)2) chocolate or homemade macaroni & cheese (sometimes both)3) It's a tossup between Connie's #3, and the eTrade commercial with the baby talking at the computer4) every stinking day5) every stinking day
1. I don't usually write it down anywhere but I countdown to some things (like training camp) in my head.2. mac and cheese3. The Verizon ones, the old Nike hockey ones, and the Road Trip one for the All Star game are all pretty legit.4. I just use my phone5. Not unless I have a huge amount to do and am feeling stressed
1.) Do you make countdowns to upcoming events?Nah...numbers and I don't get along. Only if it's a SUPER BIG IMPORTANT EVENT. I'm pretty awful at remember dates too, so...not really. 2.) What is your favorite comfort food?Beer. Cocktails. Ice Cream. 3.) Which TV commercial is funny every time you see it?Hmm...I'm not sure actually. A lot of the commercials stop being funny for me if I've seen it too many times.4.) How often do you wear a watch?I used to all the time...like I couldn't be without it but now that I have a cell phone...I've found I've taken some liberties with wearing one. 5.) Do you make to-do lists?I never used to but now I sort of do just because I'm absent-minded enough to forget a lot of things sometimes.
1.) Not really. Only mental ones. 2.) This tuna rice casserole my mom makes3.) the Snickers "Feast" series4.) Never. It'd just get waterlogged (even the waterproof ones.. I'm amazing)5.) Yes, but not as lists. It's more like a post it with "pills, dog KUPFER PAPER, thunderdome? socks?" written on it at all different angles.
1)I am FAMOUS around my office for my countdowns. I do it for anything and everything.2)pancakes3)Man, I know there's one recently that tickles me every time. But damned if I can remember it now...4)Everyday5)If I'm not Queen of the Countdowns, I am Queen of the List. I have lists of my lists. I could probably use a little therapy...
1. Just mental ones.2. Ben and Jerry's 3. I'm going to have to agree with Connie. I do like that one with the dad standing in front of the nursery yelling at his baby. Makes me laugh every time.4. Never; my BlackBerry has totally replaced the need for one.5. All the time. They keep me on track.
1.) Not really, unless you count the mental countdown to the end of my internship.2.) Pancakes or tortalini pasta.3.) The Pepsi one with Justin Timberlake.4.) I had to for work, and now I have a wicked tanline.5.) Yes, I make them for myself, and my boss, mother, and advisor make them for me.
1) Not to often.2) Apples3) The one with the dude dancing in the middle of the street at night.4) Never5) Always.
Post a Comment