Sorry it's late, I'm leaving on vacation!1.) Are you a Guitar Hero?2.) What do you like on burgers?3.) Wheat or white bread?4.) What is the best road trip song?5.) Is your fridge decorated?
Have a good vacay!1. Yes!2. Bleu cheese and bacon3. Wheat4. Pretty much any Willie Nelson. Besides "On the Road Again" which would be too much of a cliche.5. Nope. Don't like clutter.
!. Yes, on my DS. I am getting pretty decent at it.2. Pineapple and Longhorn sauce. Longhorn sauce is only in the Spokane area.3. I like sourdough or multigrain.4. Open Road Song! By Eve Six. Seriously, listen to it. 5. Uhm kinda. Technically it's my mom's fridge. She lets me put my player magnets on it though.
1.) Are you a Guitar Hero?I am not, but I'm a MarioKart champ. Does that count as being awesome?2.) What do you like on burgers?Cheese, mayo, mustard, pickles and ketchup. 3.) Wheat or white bread?It really depends on my mood on any given day.4.) What is the best road trip song?I'm not sure, I've tried to figure that out for years and it's much too hard.5.) Is your fridge decorated?I may have a few of my little cousins school photos and an Elvis magnet or two... I also think I have the Animal Poison magnet up. Just in case... you understand.
1.) Are you a Guitar Hero?No, I've never even played!!2.) What do you like on burgers?A real burger? When I'm not on my diet?! Mayo, mustard, tomato, onion, and cheese.3.) Wheat or white bread?Wheat4.) What is the best road trip song?"I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" Yes, Britney Spears5.) Is your fridge decorated?Ya, my mom likes to post her grades up on the fridge, and we have wedding invites, and baby shower invites.
1. If by "Hero" You mean I can get past "easy" on most songs then YES2. Dill relish, lettuce, ketchup and mayo3. Wheat4. The Now and Then soundtrack5. Yes, heavily, schedules, pictures, invitations, recipesHave a good weekend!
1) Sadly, I am not2) Cheese. That's it.3) White4) One song? Can't do it. However, nothing says road trip to me like the Violent Femmes self-titled album. I wore my tape out going to and from school (yes, I said "tape". Shut up. :) )5) So much so that I'm not sure what color it is. It is my concert ticket shrine.
1.) Are you a Guitar Hero?Oh yeah, expert baby. What else do you think I did in university?2.) What do you like on burgers?Lettuce, onions, ketchup and mustard. I'm low maintenance. 3.) Wheat or white bread?I like both just fine. 4.) What is the best road trip song?Man, it depends on the day but I'm quite fond of "We're Gonna Play" by Matthew Barber5.) Is your fridge decorated?Heck yeah. Tons of magnets!
1. I've only played a few times, but I wasn't half bad.2. cheese, ketchup, lettuce, onions, pickles3. depends...I have a weird pickiness about bread.4. Livin' on a Prayer, Bon Jovi5. No, because it's lame and not magnetic. But we do have a huge magnetic chalkboard to make up for it.
1. Sort of. I beat GH1, but by the time we got to GH3, yeah...I think I need to be on hand 'roids. I'm stuck about midway through hard. I'm working on being a rock star now. 2. mushrooms, onions, cheese3. Wheat. Preferably oat or flax.4. Save Yourself - Stabbing Westward. Just because it always seems to get cranked at some point on a road trip.5. Ish. Pretty lazily...we've got a bunch of pictures we've been too lazy to put in frames on the fridge. And a list of groceries we should probably buy. And a bunch of weird magnets.
1.) I'm a Guitar Hero! I'm also in a Rock Band. I love those games.2.) Ketchup and cheese and bacon and light onion. No mayo for me- us New Yorkers don't believe in mayo for burgers. 3.) Soft wheat bread has a great taste, and it's good for you. Yum.4.) The best road trip song is anything everyone in the car knows every word too.5.) Well, really it's my mom's, and she puts pictures in magnets and they are like everywhere. My mom is insane and changes the magnets and pictures based on the season and holiday. But she does this around the whole house, actually. (I love my mom.)
Tracy, which MarioKart?If it's 64, we should have a showdown.
1) Somewhat2) mayo, avocado, lettuce3) White but I know I should be eating wheat4) Don't go on many road trips, but anything by Jason Mraz is good.5) Yup yup
1) I've played it a couple of times and pretty muched sucked at it, so that's a No.2) grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and occasionally cheese.3) wheat4) Just Because by Jane's Addiction5) Yep - magnets and photos everywhere.
1.) Are you a Guitar Hero? Yes. Yes, I am.2.) What do you like on burgers? Generally, cheese, pickles, lettuce, and tomato. Oh, and ketchup.3.) Wheat or white bread? Wheat.4.) What is the best road trip song? You'd think I'd know that, judging by the trip I took recently, but honestly, I have no idea. I'll just have to say something you can sing along to, and preferably car-dance to.5.) Is your fridge decorated? It wasn't, but I went a little magnet-happy on my trip, so now I have magnets from various places in the Midwest, not to mention an 07-08 Stars magnet schedule, a dry erase board, and an old story I clipped from the newspaper that talked about Mike Smith playing ping-pong wearing a jockstrap and knee-high black socks.
1. no2. Burger Ranch's special sauce, bacon, onions, pickles3. sourdough?4. "Driving my life away" by Eddie Rabbit5. completely covered with hockey stuff because it's a 1970s mustard yellow piece of junk.
1.) I should be, but multiple surgeries has killed my dexterity.2.) BBQ sauce, cheese, lettuce3.) I love white bread, but when I'm home my mom makes me eat wheat.4.) I don't know, but I listened to a lot of different songs on my trip. 5.) My parents fridge at home is very decorated, and my fridge at school is getting towards decorated.
1)...Sometimes2) Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion3) Oat, Bitches4) 99 Bottles5) With magnets.
Post a Comment