1.) What is the best summer job/internship you've ever had?2.) Who did you look up to as a kid?3.) Thoughts on a Dancing With the Stars dancer becoming a recording artist?4.) Do you collect anything?5.) What was your first car?
1.) I was the director of the preschool department at a church one summer. I pretty much rocked that position.2.) Hmmm, probably my dad and whichever sports figure I was obsessed with at the time; it was Pete Sampras for most of my childhood/adolescence.3.) Exact thought when I saw her face plastered on the side of FYE: WTF?!4.) Does saving EVERYTHING related to the Predators count? Because I have a TON of that stuff laying around my apartment.5.) '93 Honda Accord, fully loaded. OMG, I loved that car. I miss that car and the fact that it was paid off...
1) I've never worked. :P2) Frank Thomas *Embarrassed*3) Not very logical.4) Er...nope.5) I can't drive. :(
1.) Traffic department at a radio station.2.) Mary Tyler Moore3.) Saw her on GMA yesterday. I was not impressed.4.) Memories5.) 1990 Chevy Cavalier, red
1) worked at Six Flags Over Texas the summer I turned 202) my best friend Crissy. She was naturally smart and funny and charming. I tried very hard to be just like her.3) I have to admit I have no idea what this question means4) I've started collecting patches for places I travel to. I used to collect Precious Moments. I also have a large and varied collection of ex-boyfriends :P5) 1984 white Chevy Chevette (that's CHEVETTE, not Corvette) I don't believe the a/c ever worked...
1.) What is the best summer job/internship you've ever had?2.) Who did you look up to as a kid?3.) Thoughts on a Dancing With the Stars dancer becoming a recording artist?4.) Do you collect anything?5.) What was your first car?I'm pasting the questions there, because it's hard to read on the main page.1.) My current internship is pretty effing awesome. I was also a little league umpire. I liked that job too.2.) Kirby Puckett for a while, my grandma, ummm, I can't remember back that far all that well. I'm fickle about my heroes I guess. 3.) WTF? Can anyone get an album these days?4.) Nalgene bottles apparently5.) '98 green Ford Contour
1. 10-week paid summer job in Honolulu, HI. It was through a Federal DOT minority program so they paid for my flight to and from HI and all my transportation expenses I incurred during the summer. 2. Probably my parents and older brother. My dad has book smarts, my mom has street smarts, and I just wanted to do everything my brother did.3. What?4. I used to collect hockey cards so now I'm trying to organize and inventory all of them. I sort of collect coins in that I check the dates of all of them and am trying to keep at least one coin from each year....I know it's totally lame. Don't hate.5. 2004 Honda Civic LX. I still drive it.
1.) What is the best summer job/internship you've ever had?I worked as the admin assistant in a water park one summer. It was awesome.2.) Who did you look up to as a kid?Probably my dad.3.) Thoughts on a Dancing With the Stars dancer becoming a recording artist?I don't watch Dancing With the Stars, so I have no opinion.4.) Do you collect anything?Hockey cards.5.) What was your first car?A 1998 Plymouth Neon. I sold it in 2005 for my brand-new Hyundai Tucson that I love so much.
1.) What, there's more to life than lifeguarding? 2.) Sally Ride, first woman in space. And Princess Leia, really. 3.)I really don't care. Remember, you're talking to a girl with 6 TV channels to her name right now. 4.) Stuffed moose. No, realli!5.) Technically, I haven't HAD a first car, because I'm still driving them under my parents' name, but the first one that was sort of given to me was an 189 Jeep Cherokee. Her name was Mary. I'm now on the 1997 Subaru Legacy named Turco.
1.) Hmm, I guess that would be when I worked at an amusement park one summer.2.) My grandma!3.) Hrm...4.) Bobble Heads5.) That I owned...a 2003 Kia Rio Cinco!!!!!!!! It's almost paid off!!
1. Assistant - Residence Life Activities in between my fourth and fifth years of undergrad. I actually got to do stuff. And run stuff. And essentially feel like I was doing something that had a point. 2. I don't know, really. I remember really liking Roberto Alomar and Darren McCarty. One spit on an ump, the other developed serious drinking/etc. problems. Apparently I pick good roll models.3. Probably not music that I'll listen to, and from a show that I don't watch. 4. Dragons. I love dragons. 5. I'm a grad student. I may own a car sometime in my 30s. My Suzuki SV650s is the first drivable thing I've ever owned (and had to register/purchase insurance for, though).
1. Never had one. Once I started working, I kept working.2. my mom3. don't care4. Ducks hockey stuff5. 1998 Honda Civic Ex (new)
Post a Comment