Friday, January 11, 2008

Wake Me When It’s Over

Please – just tell me it’s a bad dream. I’ll be waking up any minute now, and it will be the day after Christmas, and the Rangers will be embarking on a 3-game winning streak.
What’s this? Ryan Hollweg scored tonite? Twice? Okay, I’m definitely dreaming.

Ahh…I hear music…hmm hmm hmm…wait – that’s my alarm. Oh crap – I have to get up for work. So maybe it was all a dream. To the internet!!

Dammit…dammit dammit DAMMIT!!! What the hell is happening to my team??? Their only goals (all 2 of them) were scored by the fourth line? So it wasn’t a dream – Ryan Hollweg really did score not only his first, but also his second goal of the season! Way to get that monkey off your back, Holly! The bad part is that the overpaid alleged goal scorers are sucking wind! We had such high hopes for them this season, and they’ve been all but dashed. That’s five straight losses, and two straight games with blown leads. Hello, anybody home?

It’s just a slump, right? All teams go through it at some point, right? Uggh. I hate slumps. I’m going back to bed.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Just keep breathing.

If we pull what we pulled last season, it'll feel good at the end. :P

If not... we can start up pre-lockout "Fire Sather" rants!

Marie said...

At least your team isn't last in the NHL ;)