Friday, August 10, 2007

Wayne Gretzky Wants To Be A Rockstar

I knew there was more to The Great One than meets the eye... it would seem that the head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes really just wants to be a rockstar. At least according to Nickelback. Wayne Gretzky is featured in their new video for "Rockstar", how righteous is that? It's just so out there that I can't even come up with any snarky remarks to add... it just is what it is.

Check it out, I like the song and the video gives me a giggle here and there.

3 comments:

Isleschick said...

It's nickelback, I'm sure you can find something snarky. ;)

Shan said...

I move we ban "More than Meets the Eye" from the Transformers glossary.

Tracy said...

Come on... more than meets the eye was fantastic!! Ok, well that and I'm more than a little nerdy. :)