Thursday, February 01, 2007

Break Out the Tissues

Wow, two days without posts...we're all so very busy and important :)

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Eyes on the Prize, a general hockey history and Montreal Canadiens blog. It's always entertaining, but I was deeply touched by today's post and thought I should draw some attention to it.


Since we strive to encourage hockey fandom, particularly among women, it feels right to showcase a young girl who shares our love of hockey and the proud father who is her biggest fan.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Paige said...

That's a cute story. I'm surprised I've never heard of that blog, it's seems to be extremely popular. I wish I'd learned to play hockey earlier... :(

Jordi said...

For me hockey seems more of a life or death thing. But that is a great read

HG said...

Wow. *sniff*