Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Five

Well, this is my first real post. Just thought I'd do the Friday Five: here goes...

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
I don't even know. I havn't done much shopping since Xmas.

How many keys do you carry?
I don't really carry any. I have a code to unlock my garage, so I don't need a house key; I don't have a car, so I wouldn't need car keys; so all I really carry around is my cell phone.

If you had to sell your soul for one thing, what would it be?
If I had to sell my soul, it would probably be to get tickets to a Stanley Cup so I could witness the Sabres winning it.

What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted?
I always wanted to be able to fly? No, I always admired people who can perform on stage really well. I can't sing, dance or act, I just sorta stick with sports.

If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?
Probably something ridiculous. Oh, I know. I would have the largest collection of signed and worn NHL jerseys. That would be pretty sweet.

No comments: