Sunday, March 30, 2008

“She’s Out of My League”

Every once in a while Hollywood decides to make a trip to the 'burgh to shot a movie. We've provided the backdrop to scenes in movies such as "Silence of the Lambs", "Dogma" and "Inspector Gadget". This time around the Penguins provide some of the backdrop to the new movie "She's Out of My League".

In the movie, the two main characters are Penguins fans (I'm sold already!). A film crew has been attending the last few Pens games to get shots of the crowd and the action. The film stars Alice Eve (“Starter for 10”) and Jay Baruchel (“Knocked Up” and “Tropic Thunder”).

Read more at the Pen's Official Website

4 comments:

elise said...

We had some (very)low budget slasher movie filmed at my school's hockey rink last year. I don't think it ever made it to theaters. It did cast JC Chasez, though.
I believe they gave it the very original name "Killer Movie" and I believe the trailer might be somewhere on youtube.

Tracy said...

As soon as you said "cast JC Chasez" I knew it was a bust. :)

Ellie said...

haha a kid I went to school with is cousins with JC : )

Hockey_Princess said...

Jay Baruchel use to co-host PMK(Popular Mechanics for Kids) with Elisha Cuthbert...interesting